List your home for sale in Calgary with our proven and professional property marketing services. View more of the homes for sale in the Banff Trail real estate community with our Buyers Representation. Get started with a conversation today about your needs and the current Bowness and Calgary real estate market.
As of 2006, Bowness’ real estate market was mostly made up of detached and semi-detached homes, making up 56% of the homes, with the remaining 44% being apartments (high-rise and lowrise) and condominiums (including townhouses). 47.3% of Bowness Homes are being used for rental purposes.
Bowness Real Estate Listings Community #478
Community Established 1911 Similiar neighbouring community of Montgomery.
Bowness is an eclectic mix of a small number of newly developed luxury riverside homes, small single-family residences and a number of apartment and condo complexes joined through a system of cobblestone walks. Bowness is an inner-city community lying beside the south bank of the Bow River Valley, directly below the bluffs of Silver Springs. Shouldice Athletic Park, Bowness Park, Edworthy Park, Bowmont Natural Environment Park and the Calgary bike paths.
Bowness Schools Assumption Elementary and Junior High - Separate Belvedere-Parkway Elementary School - Public Bowcroft Elementary School - Public Bowness Senior High School - Public R.B. Bennett Elementary School - Public Thomas B. Riley Junior High School - Public
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on September 29th, 2016 at 2:15pm MDT.